Interactive, On-Demand, Web-based Training from NCHM
NCHM's On-demand Courses cover a range of topics and can be accessed online—anytime you're in the mood for a dose of high-quality NCHM instruction! These courses feature visually engaging, highly interactive lessons with hands-on exercises and quizzes. On-demand means you can take the course any time you want, play and pause, and complete the material as it best fits your busy schedule.
On-demand training is a key component of NCHM's COS Masters program, which combines an accelerated curriculum with a rich, blended instructional design to provide today's housing professional with the most comprehensive occupancy training ever offered. Click here to learn more about COS Masters.
Currently available on-demand webinars include:
- HUD's New Discriminatory Effects Rule
- Documentation: Your Best Ally
- Effective Compliance Supervision
- Files and File Audits
- Policy Development I
- Reading Between the (Guide) Lines
- Recertification Functions and Process
- Setting Resident Boundaries
- State vs Federal: Who Rules?
- Tenant Fraud
- Tenant Interviews
- Unreasonable Accommodation