As one of the industry's leading providers of LIHTC Compliance education and certification, the LIHTC team strives to remain experts in the field by staying up-to-date on all the major developments within the industry. LIHTC Compliance 2023 is our annual three-hour presentation of all the hot-button topics you will tackle in 2023 - led by our Vice President of Tax Credit Programs Jen Robinson. Please joinus as we delve into current events and ongoing LIHTC compliance challenges.
- Average Income Option Minimum Set-Aside - Discussion of the October 2022 Final and Temporary Regulations, and examples to illustrate meeting and maintaining this minimum set-aside
- Unprecedented Increases in Income
- Impacts of the Social Security Administration’s 8.7% Cost of Living Adjustment
- Consideration of Minimum Wage Increases
- Five "Hot Topic" questions from the industry
- Interactive Compliance Chat and extended Q&A